Monday, August 11, 2008

ALWAYS, PAGONG

i wonder why
do
Marc and Gelli
always
tease me
with kuya ryan

i dont know why..??
when i used to
asked them
they
always answered me these way
"aminin mo na"

hahaaa
i think
they are teasing me
with that guy
because
i always
share my
thought to them
with
my special character
KUYA RYAN

it that any
factors
when i talked about it?

the questions in my mind
that
i think
can't never be answered

now
its
10:10
many pascians
were offline now

BUT
a big but
my
TUUUUT
is online
and he keeps
on
pm, pm , pm
me

it's disgusting
saying the word
MOMMII

ew!

my first day
in my blog
:)
influenced by
MR. MARC ELISON L. CAPCO
a very close to mine


GUDNiGHT EVERYONE
:))
KIPSAFE~!

2 Comments:

Blogger 'marc' said...

bea

it's been a pleasure and honor for me to influence you :D

hahahahah

tnx for evrything :D

bye

ingat

Tuesday, August 12, 2008  
Blogger lloovvee him said...

eheheh
:))

Tuesday, August 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home