Monday, August 11, 2008

CHANGING ATTITUDES..:(

Maybe in school
im noisy
im clumsy
im superb in talking..:))

but i dont think that the reason for
"one" of my classmate
to disrespect me..

in my interpretation on her
i'm feeling ackward
because of the way she talk to me

Gelli, one of the most closest friend in Franklin
was
saying that sometimes i should be "mataray"
so that
maybe all of my classmate
will listen to me

Marc, my bro
always in my side
when i need him
both in academics and life experiences

But, my bestfriend
dont want to name him
was also changing his attitudes
i want to remind him about our
academics because
i know
he got high scores
but
is it done in a good way?

im wondering why do some of my
past classmates
have change
the way they talk
not just only to me
but for all

they are kinda
changed their attitudes..
sometimes they don't even bother to listen
to whoever person talking in front
except for our teachers..

Everyone has good attitudes
and we cant deny that we also have
negative sides
but
we should
think
that we should changed or enhance
our bad traits
to good
characters.

its not for them themself only
but for all of the people around them.

is that the effect of being a sophomore student?
why is this happening?
why?


iia_pao

2 Comments:

Blogger 'marc' said...

bea

congrats sa iyong 1st post :D

hope to have more post

cge

bye

ingat

:D

Monday, August 11, 2008  
Blogger lloovvee him said...

waaaaa
kaw kasi ee
an
lakas
manimpluwenxa
:))

Monday, August 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home