Tuesday, August 12, 2008

FOOD ADDICTION

addict with
SIOPAO??

but im not
eating that much
i just want it
:))

insane..

my world revolves around it..:))
(kidding!!)

hmmm
i think
im falling in love
with him
but
i not
comfortable
with my feeling

maybe thats
one of the effect
of being
inlove..:))

MARC
always
asked me
"anu kau na ba"??

hmmm
i think
that
it will never happen
because
he
is so
studious
and
oftentimes
they
called
him
"mama's boy"

now
my blog
is not
already
connected
with the title
:))

im just happy
because
every time
i saw
him

my heart beats faster??
:))

hmm
i just dont know what to do
or just
even smile
at him
but some times
because
of my
nervousness:D
i cant even
give him a smile
but
i just
make
"deadma"
on him

i remember that
one
day
he
called me
in our house
just
to asked me
"why am i snobbing him?"

i knew that he
was
disappointed
and
dont want to do that again

so know
each time
we
met
on the corridor
or
on the way home
inside the campus
we
just give
smile
to each other
and
it seems that
our day
was already
complete

bea.beibei.eia.iia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home