Friday, September 19, 2008

NONSENSE :]]

SCIENCE MONTH
:))

we are very happy
(not only franklinians)
all the pascians
because of such events like
SCIFASIONISTAA

the show was nice
but
its too hot

the weather dont cooperate
with us

we,
didulonians
do have
banners
to support
our candidate

IAN
and DE-B

---------------------------------

meanwhile
:))
someone
stands
by me
its


tooooooot!!!!!!

just sharing
:))
but he said that
there
are many
"first times"

first time
to see me
'pinagpapawisan ng TODO'
first time
to be with me
(beside me)
for a long time

whoaa...

first time
to hold my hand
>.< winks..


----------------------------

to hearts
together with the harmony
so right

scandals...

and

makeup's
for the
sleeping boys


happy day =]]


BEA.BEA.BEA



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home