Friday, October 24, 2008

ME AND YOU:))
lalalalaaaa..
wala magaawaaa

talagaaaa..
wala silaaaaaa..

walang kakachat
ee
panu ba naman ang mga ol
si carlo??
haiizzz
cnu ba
me gana
kachat :P

=))
miss ku na sila agad
lalu na si ian
colleen
jasper
[sham]
eman
ria
bro
cookie
:((

isang linggo na naman...

brrrrbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrbbbbbbbb:))

walang magawaaaa

post lng ng post...


You make me feel, like a lavender sweater,
When I'm caught in bad weather, in my
Volkswagen Jetta. You make me feel like a
complete work of art, When I'm just falling apart.
A really nice piece of art...

lalala...


And every time I wonder what's real
you make me feel

:))


I've got your picture in my wallet, and your
Phone number to call it, and I miss you more,
Whenever I think about you,. I've got
your mixed tape in my Walkman, been so
long since we've been talkin' and in a few
more days, we'll both hook up, forever and ever

......................


hold me back
in case i lose control
you can say goodbye
to the days of old









=============

BOREDDD!! xD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home